Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Technology Background

Technology has always made me nervous. Reflecting on my past experiences with technology, a definte pattern has manifested itself. I usually stay away from advances in technology, unless it is necessary or will provide me with something that I feel is worth the effort and frustration. Technology became a constant part of my life about three years ago, when I began my job as a project manager for the Office of Information Technology. I have since learned that everyone has the capability to be technologically savvy, as long as patience and endurance are involved!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany - good to have you in class. Make sure that you go to the week 1 instructions for the PLE and add your group members blogs to your PLE.

    ReplyDelete